Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Christmas finish for May

Here is a picture of my May finish, which is for my kitchen (perhaps I should have asked if we are allowed to make something for ourselves ?....) anyway after a recent spotlight visit I am now stocked up and have a bunch of ideas buzzing around in my mind like swarming bees.


After our recent cold snap, the weather has been glorious for gardening, excluding today (at times one had to hold onto something to anchor oneself otherwise risk being blown away by the gale force winds)



Pictured above - The willing workers in our chook tractor, on the job saving us the task of weeding, composting, fertilizing and digging.  Below - young seedlings in various stages of growth which will end up in the garden.


Just Loooove Autumn!

4 comments:

mashelly said...

i have been thinking about making a chook tractor its a great idea

Narelle said...

Happy Hens!
More than OK to make something for ourselves ... too often we leave ourselves till last.

Elyte said...

Lovely little apron, I like the fabrics that you chose.

Bec - Farmers Wife said...

Thank you ladies for your wonderful comments.

It's nice to know I haven't broken the rules hehehehe and look forward to seeing everyones finished for the month.