Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If you can't beat 'em ....

She may be small in statue but she sure is persistant! I'm referring to my best friend, known to many as highland hen. You see its her idea that I start this blog. Concerned that I need regular contact with other she's, as I live in a fairly remote area. "Come on Bec! It'll be fun!" are words that I've heard more often than not and finally after months of "pestering" (sure gives meaning to the term "hen pecked") I finally caved and so here I sit writing this my first post and wondering if anyone really is going to read it.
So you see my friend I have made a start
and as the old saying goes, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"

1 comment:

chook said...

yay I am so very proud of you
and sorry but I will keep on pecking if I think it is good for you LOL
I cant wait untillyou tell me I can add a link
so now I think you need to learn to add pics
if I can do it you can do it
hugs Beth
ps did I tell you how happy I am that you have a blog that I can comment on well I AM VERY HAPPY